3.17.2010

Theme


So here's a brand spanking new idea I just thought of, about two seconds ago. I'm going to focus on a theme for my blog. Of course the overall theme is food ... but thats so broad! Also I can only tell you guys what i'm doing so often, i'm not that exciting. Don't get me wrong I love school and i'm thrilled beyond belief to be back in labs and out of the classrooms in dress clothes. But I feel like there should be more. Most every successful blog I've read has had a theme. Whether it's cheap meals or upcoming trends in the industry, there is always a focus. If I keep concentrating on only what I do and see then this blog will be too narrowed and eventually it'll just turn into a brag blog which just isn't pleasant to read. So I need to ask a favor from you the readers (there are readers right?)! Suggestions on what your interested in. If I don't know about the topic, ill research it. What interests you? And don't worry i'll be coming up with some ideas too because obviously this is my blog so I want to write about things i'm interested in too! So if you're reading this, please don't hesitate to comment.

I hope you find yourself today with family and friends on this lovely Saint Patrick's Day.

May your neighbors respect you, Trouble neglect you, The angels protect you, And heaven accept you.

No comments:

Post a Comment