12.30.2010

Here today, gone tomorrow

Just about once a week I get the thought that I should get on here and update my blog, but the problem is I really have nothing exciting to say. I'm not going to make myself seem all self glorified and share my bit of knowledge with the world. Im not better than anyone and I really dont know all that much. I mean no one really does, just an exchange of knowledge from one person to the next. Anyways Christmas has come and gone and my last few days of freedom at home are dwindling. Back to school where at least time goes by quickly and I can go back to work and make money. I wish money wasnt so essential to life because it really does suck having to depend on an income to be able to afford fun things. Cest la vie right? So ill end this ramble with some possible new years resolution ideas for 2011.

1.) Work out once a week, or at least once every couple weeks, worst case scenario once a month. Better idea, play more Wii. Its exercise that tricks you into thinking its not!

2.) Diet of some sort? Give up soda or juice? Eh overall eat food I love in better portions and dont eat those foods that are throw away calories, they dont taste that good and my stomach will thank me for removing the extra baggage.

3.) Blog more, write more, even if its just for myself and no one else to read. Reading is knowledge and writing is an essential skill.

4.) Be happier, tare down walls, live life to the fullest, try things I said I never would

5.) Stick to the resolutions


Alright thats all for today, happy holidays to everyone and enjoy the new year. Happy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment